Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just an Interesting Website

I was browsing the great wide web and came across this website.  Some of these are just absolutely fascinating! I literally sat here reading page after page and still could sit here reading for hours!

http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/whats-at-the-center-of-black-holes--0880/

I had to share the picture because I've never seen this one before and I think it is so beautiful.  Hard to believe it could be real.  But given what little I (or anyone) knows about black holes, I'm sure if I'm close enough to see it in real life then it will be a little too late to share the knowledge.  So perhaps in this case I don't really need to see to believe... this picture will do nicely.  Thank you!

The inside of black holes are impossible to observe. Credit: NASA E/PO, Sonoma State University, Aurore Simonnet

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing picture! It may seem at times that the world is getting smaller but when the scope the universe and its mysteries enter the equation we remain pretty small!

    ReplyDelete